Monday 29 September 2008

Matilda and I go to the museum...

This week I decided to try to revitalise the concept of movies by copying the contents of a couple of tapes onto the computer (to free up the now difficult to get tapes... There's a pressy idea for Christmas if you need one.... 'Digital 8' tape. The buggers nicked my mini digi cam in London remember?)

Anyway, this is my first movie up load.... ever!

Matilda and I went to the muesum at her behest last Saturday, her having given up her chance to go to ballet. 'Yukky'. Phoebe and Lilly went instead, with Nana, Carlene and Maddy.

Tild and I got down to the good stuff. We had a FANTASTIC day! This is of course just a glimpse. We went paddling at the South Bank beach, we went to a market...

...go on! Click on the arra!

No comments:

Post a Comment