Monday 29 October 2018

Another...very long time later...

I do mean to update the blog more often, I really do, but I keep getting distracted by other stuff. 

I can't even remember what's happened this year really. I'm prompted to write something though as Josh has been here for nearly a month, having spent the previous month in NZ, and Molly and Tom are coming over for 6 weeks next Thursday, 3 days after Josh has gone back to the UK.

There's been a number of things, of course, that have gone down over hte last year and I'm not even sure I've got any images to put up..which is a bit of pisser because that's what we've started to use this blog for really...as a repository of 'things that happened' and the visual evidence to prove it. A kind of photo album with descriptions permanently attached. 

So, gotta start somewhere, so I'll start with today. We went down to the quarry...for a good swim this morning. It's always a great thing to do... I've edited out the dog barking. 




I went there by bike. My legs are shot...but I just cycled alongside the others, who were walking. 
Here's Feeb... 


A cloud with fingers...


And Josh ready to set off back. Look closely in his glasses for the very lovely Matilda...



This is a blow fly. They are bastards! This is a dead bastard :)


No comments:

Post a Comment