Monday 27 April 2009

Small white dog...person.

Dear readers, you may know that Mont(ster) has come to stay whilst Wayne and Bernadette are in NZ for a family funeral.

He's been minding his pees, but not his poos I'm afraid.

If you're eating...

Stop here.

Day one he managed to gleefully roll in the cat's 'doings'. He then paraded around like a King up and down the garden...

..and was surprised, not to say ASTONISHED to find himself on the other side of a pane of glass.



I took the kids to school and gave him a bath on my return.

Later he made his own offering on the kitchen floor.

Oh joyous small white dog...!

Personally, I think its a game he's playing with me. Daile (and everyone else) thinks he can't help it. But click on the pic below and look more carefully at his eyes!



Don't worry Dette, I didn't shove his nose in it...!

No comments:

Post a Comment