Monday 19 October 2009

Good girls

Today we had a really nice day. After lunch, Chelsea and Tara came over to play and they'd not been here long when they all trooped into the garage where I was working to find out if I had any jobs they could do to fund a trip to the sweet shop.

I got them cleaning both our cars including the inside of Daile's and they set to it with some surprising vigour (mostly).





When we went off to spend the hard earned, Matilda decided that she'd proffer another $5 for each of the girls (including herself) to top the measly $3 each that I gave them (agreed with them prior I should say though) and so we set off with $8 each... plus T and C had extra money to buy chocs for their respective parents.

On the way back to the car, I decided to let Phoebe have a go in a massage chair that there are a couple of at one end of the shopping centre. She'd fallen down the top 3 stairs at Tara's house and hurt her back a couple of days ago. She's really into 'girly pampering' as you know, so she jumped at the chance. It was our last $2...



Bless em.

No comments:

Post a Comment