Wednesday 1 September 2010

Big happy family...

Last Thursday Josh and Molly finally arrived, and we all went to the airport in good time to meet them. The girls were both very excited and had not been sleeping all that much as a result. We got good vantage point right by the exit and waited for about 20 mins in all. I positioned myself a little behind them when the first people started coming through, hoping to get a nice picture of the reunion - imagining that they would come to the barrier to hug the little ones.

However, as you see, I'd barely got a couple of pics off, before Phoebe had gone... dashing down to the end of the barrier and up to meet them. Matilda followed her example almost immediately, so all I got was a blurred few images.







Since then, they've been dealing with pretty bad jet lag, and we've all been hanging out. Tonight, Molly took me to pick up the girls in Daile's car...(aka Molly's car whilst she's here) and I was very impressed. It's a real right of passage when one of your kids takes you for a drive...!

It's lovely to have them both here... and I'll be taking more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment