Saturday 20 October 2007

The AXE factor?

Its Saturday night, and there’s a weird noise coming from the next room…which is the rest of the house singing along to a bizarre PS2 game that is a karaoke thing in which you can have ‘battles’ to be the best singer when you sing along to some famous track or other….its not my thing at all…but DAILE!!!! I had NO idea that she’d be into it. I mean we all know how she’s shy and retiring don’t we…I mean would YOU have thought that she’d go for it? I KNOW!!!! Its funny cos everyone else gets a bit pissed up before they do it…but Daile’s just on the rosie lee..and nothing else. It’s quite impressive really. Have a look…Luckily for you, its just a picture with no sound…..

Ahhh bless

Andrew and I have been putting a side onto the garage lean-to today, so that we have a proper room for the kids toys, and…more importantly…for MY toys! Also this will probably be where Josh stays when he comes out next year. After we’d finished, or at least got as far as we could, I then continued to lay a line of bricks to put the sliding door on… whilst the others all sat and watched. It must have been quite entertaining cos there were always a couple of people in easy chairs watching me lay this line of bricks. Not THAT many bricks…the total was only about 20 odd, but it took me about 2 and a half hours to do it…. They sort of did a rotating shift…always passing occasional comment to encourage me…. I reckon that they were all giggling behind my back….Ha ha. I ran out of light, and mortar, and then it was tea time so I stopped.

More tomorrow….when we’ll be putting up the sliding door.

No comments:

Post a Comment