Wednesday 31 October 2007

Happy Halloween...!

Well not much has happened since my last confession, except I’ve ripped the end of my index finger on my left hand, and this typing is actually painful. Do you realise the privations that I put myself through to bring you all this blather? No I thought not….but I DO.

Today we put down a deposit on a 3 bed house for rental….that is for us to rent to someone else. It kept me awake a bit last night, cos its ‘negative cash flow’…i.e. the rent is less than the mortgage, and it’s a fair bit less….so we’re taking a long view here. Neither of us have any kind of pension, this despite my having paid into a ‘with profits’ Scottish Widows pension for 14 years…. I’d have been better off if I’d just put the money in a bank to be honest…or almost. I hope they choke on it…nice aren’t I? He he.

Today is halloween...and the girls got very excited. The next door neighbours kids, Anya and Sophie came over and they all went out to get lashed up on toxic sweets. The MOST toxic sweets that they got however were from their NANA! We ARE the spawn of the horn headed geezer here honest! The only benefit is that they don't make so much noise when their teeth are stuck together!











(I’m still in pain here by the way!!)

Anya is the ‘White Witch’, and Sophie and Phoebe are both ‘Sister Witches’ and Matilda is a ‘Spider Girl Witch’. Phoebe waddled round the whole thing with the broom between here legs….ha ha. Looks spooky though eh?

But what about this picture that I took…of a ghost. Can you see it looking in at the window?

I was just passing by tonight and I saw it, and had my camera....which i perched on the window sill of the truck.



I this was from the truck too...last night.



and finally, here's a funny thing I found....



That's it, so HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment