Friday 16 November 2007

Mid day stop press...

Daile woke up on Monday morning and told me that this week I'd get a job. She was right. I was offered a Project management job just now (Friday) with the company I mentioned 'Moreton Hire' until a 'better' opportunity comes up, which they say will reveal itself early next year. In the meantime, I'm to shadow the other project managers, and find ways to improve the work that they're doing, from the inside as it were. The job that's due to come on stream next year is a new company that is being developed by the entrepreneurial owner of the company. He has several other successful companies already, so it sounds promising. Apparently the reason for the vagueness is that they don't quite know the shape of the role yet. I expect that it depends on how I do in the first role...so its sleeves up time!

The other really good thing that happened today (so far) (its only 2pm) is that Phoebe has got into the Kindergarten that Daile really wanted her to get into but which we were told there was a 2 year waiting list for. Obviously they liked Daile, since they found her a space.

Good eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment