Saturday 10 November 2007

Seeing things?

OK I'm taking a bit of a risk here...but I've come across these pictures of animals. I'm stretching a point really but do you reckon that this looks like Nick's 'Photo face'? You know the expression he always pulls just before you press the shutter...?



And there's something about this mouse that reminds me of Joe...can you see it too? Not the fact that its a mouse or anything like that, but just 'something' about the expression. Probably a memory from when I used to pick on him as a kid....



Ha ha...sorry lads. It was just a moment I had.....
(Any similarity between actors and real life is purely by chance and you can't sue me...or take offence)

Gill? Ha ha... Could use some trendy specs really....



Me? Not for the skinniness, just for the inclination of the head?



Got any better ones? Send them to me and I'll put them in.

Here's another funny thing I saw today from a local school....



No comments:

Post a Comment