Monday 25 January 2010

Breakfast at C&D's

Today we did the river breakfast thing..which we've not done for a while. I've had problems with this engine ever since I blocked up the carbby with dodgy fuel last Easter. It's been off for a clean out a couple of times since then, and I've replaced the filter etc.

Today it went a lot better than it has since then. It was almost lively again. No that's not true, it WAS lively again, but gave a little starved waver towards the end of our trip. Couldn't decide it was fuel it was being starved of or air. (I've just made a new cap for the fuel tank and the breather part is a four hole rubber button... so might not be enough air at full tilt. I'll bore it out a bit and have another go)



Breakfast stop...



Chelsea likes chocolate cakes...



Phoebe does too!





Daile just stuck to the tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment