Friday 29 January 2010

Hidden meanings?

You know how it is sometimes, you read stuff into people's behaviour that frankly, is preposterous and unfair? Well here's an example I just HAD to share with you!

What do you make of this?



I mean, what kind of mind would do this to a toothpaste tube on the assumption that it is the best way to get out the last dregs of the tube?

It happened because we had two tubes going at the same time...whereas normally we only have one, like most other people do. Normally, I suppose I must straighten the tube and no one really gives a second thought. I've always just flattened it out when I use it... like this one;





So what do you reckon? Mad axe murderer in the making? Someone that cleans the wing mirrors if the car won't start? A neurotic? It MUST mean something?

1 comment: