Wednesday 11 May 2011

Surgery

I had a call from the hospital today at work (I got that job by the way!), asking if I'd like to have my surgery 'tomorrow'!
I checked with Daile and with the new bosses at work and they all said to 'go for it' so I am. I'll be having surgery tomorrow at 8.30am and I'll be in the hospital for about a week... and another couple of weeks at home.
What a change of fortunes eh? New and better job, and now the surgery is back on only a week after they canceled it.

WoooooHooooooo!

2 comments:

  1. wow..so glad you got the job. Hope surgery goes well..sending up a prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris,

    Good luck with the op today, our thoughts are with you on a difficult day matey. But I'm sure you'll bounce right back in no time at all. And really pleased to hear about the job, what a result!
    All our love Nick & Bren XXXX

    ReplyDelete