Monday 19 January 2015

Nibble therapy

One of the last times I was in Hull, I saw a shop in the Princess Quay shopping centre that was selling a novel thing:  They had people sitting in chairs with their feet in transparent buckets of water full of little fish that were eating dead skin on their feet!  I was brought to a stop by it I must admit.  
This week we went down to the quarry for a swim, and because Daile was with us we were walking. Instead of the usual spot where the kids and I sling our bikes, we sat further round in an area where there's some shade (the sun is fearsome at the moment!). We found that if you sat quietly in the water, the little 'Minoes' come and nibble....just like in the shop!  


Here's a pic showing the quarry...


We like to jump off here...


I wonder how they thought of putting these little guys to work in a shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment