Sunday 16 March 2008

Sneaking about

We had a couple of problems getting down the coast, first I forgot the key for the boat, which was hanging on the back of the key door, and then I had a trailer tyre shred...and Daile was in front of me... It took an hour for her to turn round, get back home, and back to me with the spare trailer wheel, that i'd unfortunately decided to leave behind in the name of being uncluttered. However, when we got to Pelican beach, it was a laugh with our floating sneaker thing...













Josh and Emma both had some pretty good wipe outs, and Matilda also had a couple...at her own request...and with either Josh or Emma with her. Daile had a laugh too, but I thought better of dumping her in the drink! Ha ha...I'm not ALWAYS a mug! We stayed over at Carlene and Ian's and had another fantastic meal. Carlene is a fantastic cook.



This morning, we went for a breakfast out.. Nice place on the waterfront at Surfers Paradise, and then went for a walk down the beach. It wasn't so nice weather wise today, so we didn't actually go in.







All in all, a pretty good weekend. Now its back to the 3.30am starts...so i'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment