Wednesday 12 March 2008

Touchdown!

Well, some of you may know that I'd hoped that Josh would get a job fairly quickly when he got here, and today we went to see an associate of mine that runs a labour agency. I had arranged this originally for Monday, but Josh found other things to do. I was concerned that, since he's only here for a month, he might run out of time if he didn't get in quick. We didn't know if he'd have any problems getting work once registered or not. Anyway, they're starting him tomorrow! ....at 5am!!!!!! Ha ha! Talk about baptism of fire! He's working at a company that does refrigeration...of what i'm not sure.

But here's the REALLY funny bit.... I've got to take him! Ooops!

He's working at a factory that's right next to where I work. It would be pretty churlish for me to sleep in till 7. Actually, since its 45 mins drive away, I don't think he could get there without a car anyway.

Am I a schmuck? Naaa. He's kid in'e. So up we get...at 3.45am.

Here he is reading Harry Potter to the girls...



:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment