Friday 18 April 2008

Locked out

I'm sitting outside the building at 5 am, without a key. Got Internet access via my mobile phone, and got 240 volt supply via my inverter, but no key! So so close to being in control...but no cigar!
I sat up until about 10.30 last night despite a 3.30 am start to get here....and planned the meeting that I'm hosting at 6.am. Then the connection to the Citrix server failed, and now I can't get back on line. I'd done about an hour and a half of work, but not saved it...so now I'm in the dark about whether I need to write it again....in the remaining time.
Normally there are people swarming all over this place at 5 am....but not today...
Good being ops manager eh...?

Incidentally, I got passed the 3 month trial period, and I got the first quarter bonus!....

No comments:

Post a Comment