Sunday 30 December 2007

Dogged with indecision

Matilda and Phoebe want a pet. Everyone thinks that they should have one.... 'cept me.

I think that the responsibility of another 'person' for another 15 years or so would just finish me off. But its a difficult one. You sort of feel that they are 'supposed' to have pets don't you? Kids are almost pre-destined to have a pet...and as a parent the responsibility for this late addition to the family falls to you.

Its just that a pet is SO limiting isn't it. Of course the worst kind in this respect are dogs. Cats are OK I suppose, and I think I'd move over for one of those.... but Phoebe wants a bird. I reckon that they're not supposed to be pets at all....

Anyway, here's a picture of Matilda looking like she belongs with Gus, Carlene and Ian's dog (Officially Madison's dog)



See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment